Are you finally ready to stop torturing your self?
To stop beating yourself up and hating your body?
To stop resorting to unhealthy, unnatural eating patterns just to lose (and regain) those same 5 lbs?
Until you are willing to stop the torture, nothing is ever going to change. You will continue to gain and lose, to feel unattractive and uncomfortable in your body.
I have been there. I have done that. And I have found a way out.
The way out is this:
You have to nurture yourself. Re-teach your body how to trust you. Nourish your body with healthy, healing, metabolism-boosting foods. And above all, be loving, gentle, and generous with yourself.
This January, I am so excited to kick off a group course designed to help you achieve easy, enjoyable weight loss using natural foods.
Join me to discover:
- Natural ways to detox and reboot your body to start the weight loss process.
- Healthy breakfasts that keep you going throughout the morning.
- Healthy snacking (snacks that contain healthy proteins, fats, and complex carbs that satisfy and energize!)
- How to get in your veggies on a daily basis – and why it’s so important.
- Healthy, delicious ways to satisfy your sweet tooth (and why artificial sweeteners and diet sodas can make you put on more pounds than the real stuff).
- Supplements that support the natural weight loss process.
- Food sensitivities: we’ll discuss the most common ones and how they can be playing a role in unwanted weight gain and difficulty in taking it off, and what to do about it.
- How stress plays a role in weight gain, and what you can do.
- Enjoyable movement: exercise doesn’t have to be (and shouldn’t be!) torturous.
- How “doing nothing” can help you lose weight.
- How to form a support system in your life to help you stay happy and healthy.
- And so much more!!
This 9-class course runs January 22 – April 8 and has been designed at a doable, enjoyable pace.
All classes are held over the phone and are recorded for your convenience. Additionally, online group forum support will be provided throughout the program to help you achieve your goals in a supportive setting.
Class Dates: 1/22, 2/4, 2/12, 2/25, 3/5, 3/18, 3/25, 4/1, 4/8.
Class is 6p – 7p, with 30 min Q&A time provided at the end of each call from 7p – 7:30p.
Ready to reserve your spot?
Regular rate is $125 per month for this 3-month program.
REGISTER HERE and reserve your spot today.