After a summer of indulgence, get into the “back to school” spirit and kick of fall with a fresh start by Rebooting your system.
Set yourself up for a healthy fall and winter ahead, boost your immune system, and shed any summer “fluff” weight you may have put on from vacations, summer barbecues, and social events.
Get rid of the bloat.
Shake off the brain fog.
Have more energy to do the things you love to do.
Rebooting in October is a great way to give your body 5 days of planned, clean eating and to feel great during the transition between seasons.
As in all our past cleanses, you’ll receive access to recipes (including many new ones, developed for seasonal fall foods), the much-loved online support forum, and on-going support throughout the process.
The 5-day Reboot is a great “starter cleanse” if you’ve never detoxed before, or the perfect choice if you already detox a couple of times a year and are simply looking for a quick recharge as we go into the fall.
Never Rebooted with us before? Here’s what you can expect:
Our 5-day Reboot is a gentle, guided cleanse. It’s a chance for you to eat clean, whole, real foods. Unlike other “fad detoxes,” you’ll be EATING! No starvation cleanse here. Benefits of a Reboot include:
- Reducing inflammation in the body caused by hidden food allergies or sensitivities
- Taking a break from addictive and toxic foods that are difficult to digest
- Boosting your energy and taking your metabolism to the next level
- Shedding unwanted “fluff” weight
Your 5-day Reboot (starts Monday, October 1) includes:
- 5 days of step-by-step instructions and online group support
- A detailed Reboot cleanse packet that includes all of your menus, grocery lists, and delicious, simple-to-prepare recipes. The cleanse is both vegetarian and carnivore-friendly, and can be adapted to most any diet.
- Ongoing expert support, so you’re never alone through your Reboot experience
Comments from our Reboot participants:
“The reboot is a great way to restart your healthier eating patterns. It reminds me how well my body does with extra vegetables and less sugar and caffeine. I feel satisfied because there are three meals that involve real foods, not just juices. By the end of the reboot I’d lost 5 lbs.”
Have any questions? Email me — I’d love to hear from you.